If your institution is looking for a presence in the digital world but you aren't sure where to start, then this seminar is for you. Join representatives from the Boston Public Library and the Digital Commonwealth in this practical 2-hour seminar that will answer:
- What is Digital Commonwealth?
- How does one apply for free digitization?
- What free services does the Boston Public Library offer?
- What kind of commitment does an institution have to make to get involved?
- What are benefits of membership in Digital Commonwealth?
Registration is free to libraries and cultural institutions across the state of Massachusetts.
Thursday, September 15
10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Boston Public Library
Central Library KBLIC Exchange (Lower Level)
700 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02116